Banner Ads

Author:Mike Cohen
Posted:6/7/1999; 6:57:04 AM
Topic:Banner Ads

Banner ads don't really bother me. I'm willing to tolerate them if they help keep the web free & support the sites I visit.

On the other hand, I absolutely *DESPISE* those awful, annoying popup windows that GeoCities and other free web hosts use. Those things should be outlawed. I'd much rather seem them use banners instead. I don't want windows popping up at random and disrupting everything, which I have to dismiss before I can continue viewing the page.