XML-RPC: How to make this work anyone?

Author:Lindon Parker
Posted:6/7/1999; 10:43:23 PM
Topic:XML-RPC: How to make this work anyone?

"Does distributed computing have to be any harder than this? "

Sounds great, and the article Dave pointed to is fine..BUT.

I think we'd(well OK then I'd) be a bit more enthusiastic if I could see how I could code this in HTML/PERL/Python/whatever.

Maybe we could work up some documentation, taking (say) Dave's mailToTheFuture API as a starting point and then see how we would code a simple web page on my/your server to send a mail item to it. This would be good stuff to publish and get some more momentum behind XML-RPC too.

I know the TechWeb article showed me the API but it didn't show me how it might be inserted in a page I build (assume I'm an idiot and with luck I might suprise you).