Re: WebStar 3.0 and Frontier 5

Author:David Campbell
Posted:6/7/1999; 10:40:34 PM
Topic:WebStar 3.0 and Frontier 5

I have put the frontier.acgi alias in the cgi-bin, but still get the same error message. When I contacted StarNine about this problem they said I needed a copy of the script in the folder. If I understand the Frontier manual all I need is the alias because it sends the info to the Frontier root. On my page the path name is http://www.joyworld.com/regForm.fcgi. Should add cgi-bin to it?

http://www.joyworld.com/joy/Japanese/Events/schedulej.html

David