Re: Synchronizing guest databases

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:6/8/1999; 7:04:49 AM
Topic:Synchronizing guest databases

The incredible thing is that as long as you have a #changes table in the root you are going to have every one subscribe to, and everyone is using webEdit to check in and out all their object. It is fantastic. I even use it (with the help of some calls to checkin objects that come in otherways) to back up roots on other machines for doing the static site rendering. I even have people who post their changes in a folder on a server and they get checked in as well. Soon to come checking in of email submissions (checks to see if they are checked out and if they are an email is sent back with a message right away and later when it is availible to be checked in... It's so COOOOOOOL