Re: New release of Prefs.root

Author:erik
Posted:6/8/1999; 3:55:09 PM
Topic:Source release of Prefs.UserLand.Com

I've got a preferences page with a custom datatype consisting of perhaps 50-100 line items, each consisting of a label, a checkbox, and a textfield. It appears that the callback #wizard.callbacks.setValue gets called once for every line item on the form. This seems different from customRenderer which is called once with the custom datatype name for partialaddress. Furthermore each line is passed to SetValue regardless of whether the checkbox is selected or not. It used to be with PostCatcher I could process the whole batch as one giant postarg. I'd like to either just store just the checked items as a subtable under my member's name, or return to processing all the postargs at once for this one page. I want to keep using prefs.root for user preferences overall. Any ideas?

thanks--erik