Picture/statement section bug in prefs.root?

Author:erik
Posted:6/11/1999; 2:18:16 PM
Topic:Picture/statement section bug in prefs.root?

I've gotten this error both on my own installation of prefs.root and on my.userland.com.

What I did:

Clicked on Picture & Statement section. Typed in some text in the statement section. Clicked on Submit.

This results in the following error:

[Macro error: Can't evaluate the expression because the name "Content-Type" hasn't been defined.]