Re: Singing Turtle

Author:Stan Purington
Posted:6/11/1999; 6:28:48 PM
Topic:Singing Turtle

I didn't know they ever left San Diego, though I know my sister said they got some air time in Boston, which is something they didn't get much of in San Diego. On the other hand, a lot of their stuff was not quite clean enough for the airwaves.

The real question is whether this is really the reincarnation of Country Dick. For those who don't know, Country Dick is the singer. He died on stage several years ago.