In search of a DTD

Author:Manuel Simoni
Posted:6/12/1999; 3:02:05 AM
Topic:In search of a DTD

I am a student and writing a custom document management system in Frontier. I'd like to use a DTD that defines XML tags for document meta data like authors, publication dates, a changes log and access permissions.
I don't want to reinvent the wheel and instead want see what other people have done in this area. Is there a DTD available that defines these features or do I have to make up my own?
(I know, this discussion group is not really the right place for this kind of question.)

Manuel