icq meets third voice + powwow?

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:6/15/1999; 9:46:40 PM
Topic:icq meets third voice + powwow?

Since there was some discussion about thirdvoice I wanted to let you folks know about another possibly more interesting new app called gooey (http://www.getgooey.com) which lets you chat live with other people who are visiting the same site as you. It's nice in that it gives you a sense of "place". It also has some interesting widgets... Perhaps if some folks try it out we can all come to scripting.com and chat.

Here's a thought what if we could combine this somehow with technography?