Re: ScriptingNews 2.0b1 Comments

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:6/16/1999; 8:07:17 AM
Topic:ScriptingNews 2.0b1 Comments

First a question... Can I 'register' a ScriptingNews version as well as the current RSS one?

Next a comment... I think this is a great upgrade. It gives tons more pertinent info that app makes can utilize.

It's great when an 'old' script that you provided.. workspace.getXmlText can be updated with a few new tags and inserted into a site.

josh