Re: UserLand's response

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/16/1999; 9:58:02 AM
Topic:Netscape on next rev of RSS

Ask Netscape why there was a need for two formats, not us. We predated them by more than a year. It's ridiculous to think that we should shoehorn new features into their spec when they won't even work with us on it. How powerless! We have power with our own spec, and it came first by a lot of time. Let them make the changes to RSS and when we do we will look at supporting them.