Re: Script for creating .htpasswd file?

Author:mike_carney@ltx.com
Posted:6/16/1999; 1:01:52 PM
Topic:Script for creating .htpasswd file?

Thanks a bunch. I'll look into this. I was kinda hoping for something that I could just run on a mac that give a cleartext password would give me the encoded password. Something like htpasswd for the mac.

I'd write some scripts in Frontier to automatically upload the .htaccess and .htpasswd files where needed automatically.

Thanks for the info tho. I'll probably have to go that route.