Excellent!

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/17/1999; 7:13:07 AM
Topic:Scripts to produce Channel files?

Seth and Jamie have responded positively to my request for volunteers.

To Seth, of course my "file" is virtual too. I suspect many of them will be. But there's a lack of nomenclature here.

What form of input should the script take? A text file?

If you want to see the source form that I use, check out this message. It's the actual text that's used to generate all the different forms that Scripting News is delivered in. There's one of these for every day.