Re: UserLand's response

Author:Ian Davis
Posted:6/17/1999; 7:44:59 AM
Topic:Netscape on next rev of RSS

I think Jeff Veen's message of a few days ago speaks of why an aggregation of headlines shouldn't matter in the long run.

I agree entirely. RSS aggregates headlines, scriptingNews does not.

scriptingNews is ideal for offline use like avantgo. A nice little info download onto my PDA. I don't think it is the right format for use by portal sites.

.id.