Re: Scripts to produce Channel files?

Author:Andy
Posted:6/17/1999; 8:31:36 AM
Topic:Scripts to produce Channel files?

I've been looking forward to implementing the new format with Cold Fusion as soon as there's a semifinal spec and my.userland is taking new submissions of the new format.

The RDF's for the SearchAtlanta and Web-Graphics channels are created from a recent db dump.

What are the standard demarcations for different items in a WebLog page? I tweaked the ocha suite to render items with some ~bang tags so that I could aggregate multiple newspages within my site to a single front end (here) with very simple regex.