Tigher My.Userland.Com UI?

Author:Jim Roepcke

Is there any way as a user to ask a channel to only display its links, and not all the paragraph text? The reason I ask is because I wanted to add Tomolak's Realm to my my.userland.com profile, but it's two screenfuls high. I might as well go to his site.

I prefer to just see the links to cut down on scrolling.

My.UserLand.Com User Interface

My.Netscape.Com User Interface (the one I use daily)

The reason I still use my.netscape.com daily is because I can get dozens on links on one page, rather than a handful. Hopefully my.userland.com will eventually offer that capability...

Thanks,

Jim