New weblog: a call for criticism

Author:Todd Sternisha
Posted:6/19/1999; 8:40:33 AM
Topic:New weblog: a call for criticism

I have been a daily Scripting News reader for years, but it didn't really occur to me to start my own weblog until the DaveNet and Salon pieces a few weeks back. Since then, I've been working on psychography.net, and it's finally at the point where I feel comfortable asking outsiders for input.

There are a few specific things that need to be done posthaste (overview and TOC pages chief among them), but the site has taken shape in terms of layout and voice, so I'm looking for any suggestions that could help the page avoid any obvious missteps early on. Surprisingly, I've been getting requests for more personal content, which I had been avoiding in recent postings.

If you have time to take a look and post comments or suggestions here, I'd be grateful.

http://psychography.net

--Todd

P.S. It's not an advertiser-driven site, so this isn't a call (ploy) for page views. The only potential revenues of which the page is capable are click-through purchases at Amazon (a relationship that needs to be clarified in the overview page, I know).