Re: New weblog: a call for criticism

Author:Paul Mather
Posted:6/22/1999; 12:54:15 AM
Topic:New weblog: a call for criticism

What's it about? The word "psychography" doesn't mean anything to me. Is this a fan page for the matrix? Sci-fi movies in general? Something to do with virtual reality or psychology?

I've only just looked at your site for a moment, and I'll probably figure it out after a more careful look, but if I was just surfing around and stumbled onto it I probably wouldn't bother.

How about a sub-title: "Psychography.net: a weblog about blah blah blah." Or something equivalent.

- Paul