Re: The Weblog of Weblogs

Author:Paul Hardwick
Posted:6/20/1999; 7:35:42 AM
Topic:The Weblog of Weblogs

I just got my first look at the page generated for the "New Stories" function. The entries that are generated from the fat 2.0b1 format sites look a LOT better than the RSS formatted ones.

Considering how good the first revision looks (all sites listed) I'm already salivating over what the second revsion will be like (from my selected list, I hope)

I can easily see this becoming the default home page for users.

Software written by people who use it and understand its strengths and weaknesses. That is why I once again (ThinkTank > MORE > Frontier 1[scripting] > ClayBasket > Frontier 4/5 > Frontier 6) have bought into Dave's software and vision.

Keep Diggin' There is gold in that there software :-)

==Paul Hardwick (Just upgraded from 5.0.2b20 to 6.0)