Re: ScriptingNews 2.0b1 Comments

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/20/1999; 6:24:09 PM
Topic:ScriptingNews 2.0b1 Comments

One thing I've been learning recently, as have others, is that HTML, written with rigor, *is* XML. So, I choose to let the XML tag for link be . And let it have an attribute called HREF. There you are, it's XML, and it works fine. And it has the advantage that there are 100 books in every bookstore explaining it, and 80 million brains already understand it. (A slight exaggeration!)