Re: Hidden failure of MSIE

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:6/23/1999; 10:25:11 AM
Topic:Hidden failure of Win2k

Luckily there aren't any W3C rules for how textareas are supposed to behave (or not many). MSIE's textarea probably already conforms to the HTML and HTTP specs, but that isn't enough. I want to be able to use proportionally-spaced fonts. I want the arrow keys to work right. And why not add spell checking and some minimal HTML validation?