Re: Hidden failure of MSIE

Author:Paul L. Bruno
Posted:6/23/1999; 2:29:51 PM
Topic:Hidden failure of Win2k

That's not what I said. I said, Dave, I'm not trying to make you eat your words. I wish I had recorded all of my dreams and beliefs over time, so I could look back and see what's changed.

I was using your words to show what we were thinking over time. I'm agreeing with you. I'm glad they're there for the record. It's a nice history. Kind of like what you were talking about showing the grandkids.