What's so bad about Word?

Author:George Girton
Posted:6/23/1999; 4:47:16 PM
Topic:Hidden failure of Win2k

I use Word for outlining and for writing. It certainly stands head and shoulders above clunky ol' Frontier when it comes the user interface to outlining.

Just last week I talked to someone who thought Word was the best program of any kind that Microsoft had ever shipped.

I don't have a real strong opinion on this, but I do continue to use this program, not "toss it out the window" even though I have a couple of really good text editors.