JavaScript Trouble...

Author:Michael C. Blasco
Posted:6/24/1999; 9:07:34 PM
Topic:JavaScript Trouble...

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to incorporate Javascript rollovers into the redesign of our site. I'm using ImageStyler to create the javascript. I've created a "#javaScript" entry, and added the "{javaScript}" into the #pageHeader in the Head section.

But, the image to be put on the page is actually inserted through a "#pageGraphic" Directive I've created, because this banner graphic changes depending on what section of the site your at. The directive is written:

#pageGraphic html.data.standardmacros.imageRef("homebanner")

which produces:

img src="images/homebanner.gif" height=100 width=500 border=0

(preceding "<" and ending ">" deleted.

In the ImageStyler produced html though, to work properly the image src file needs to say:

a Href="http://www.bishopmuseum.org" OnMouseOut="isimgact( 'homebanner_is',0)" OnMouseOver="isimgact( 'homebanner_is',1)"

Img Src="images/homebanner.gif" Border="0" Height="100" Width="500" Name="homebanner_is" Alt="Home!"

/a

So... is there a way to get this to happen? Thanks for any light...