Re: Party-poopers not welcome here

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/30/1999; 7:25:09 AM
Topic:my.userland.com layout problems

Hey flip it around Fredrik. Take whatever drugs you like, if you like coffee, great, and *think* about what I said. Here was the key point:

Now if you had asked me nicely, why I did what I did, it's because we're rapidly changing the deployment of this software. I'm very reluctant to tell you what the steps are because then someone will point to this message two weeks or months from now and COMPLAIN about that.

BTW, I changed the subject of my message while you were responding. Thanks..