A bug somewhere

Author:Sidney Markowitz
Posted:7/1/1999; 9:33:12 AM
Topic:technography: on-line no more

For some reason in all of Bernie's messages wherever he types a single quote (apostrophe) I see a question mark. Whatever the reason may be, just in case it is something that should be fixed on the Userland side even if it only shows up in my browser configuration, I'm reporting it.

I'm running the linux version of Netscape 4.6 with the variable width font set to Times (Adobe) and font encoding set to Western (iso-8859-1) in case that makes a difference.

-- sidney <sidney@sidney.com>