HEY! Great side benefit to Linux version!

Author:Kurt Granroth
Posted:7/3/1999; 11:40:50 AM
Topic:My.Userland.Com feedback

I was just checking out the Linux version of my.userland.com and it hit me -- I'm viewing it from home! I have never been able to view my.userland.com from home due to the Magic 8192 Bytes limit of Frontier. It seems that Linux/Zope has no such problem with my connection!

Cooooooool.

Now I don't have to go into work on the weekend just to get my my.userland.com fix in :-)