What did I say?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/5/1999; 6:44:33 AM
Topic:Link colors

Here's a query

If you guys have girlfriends or wives..

Let's say your sweetie cooks a really great meal for you.

She's watching you eat, and you're really enjoying it.

But instead of saying "Honey, what a nice meal you made for me!" you say "Yuck! I hate pearl onions in my peas!"

Then she takes the plate and dumps it on your head.

"What did I say?"

PS: For extra credit, try quoting Jakob Nielsen saying it's wrong to put pearl onions in the peas.