WebEdit and Subscription

Author:Benoit Cazenave
Posted:7/5/1999; 8:31:23 AM
Topic:WebEdit and Subscription

I'm having problems setting up the subscription feature for guest databases. When I do an update the server chokes on a date problem. I traced down what is happening and it seems that in mainResponder.subscriptions.server the line that reads :

lastupdate = date (lastupdate) //convert from a net-standard-string

isn't working. I tried a QuickScript and somehow date () doesn't work with net-standard-strings. Try date(date.netstandardstring (clock.now ())), I get a can't coerce error.

Our date preferences are set to french standards in the Date & Time control panels.