Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
WebEdit and Subscription
Author: Benoit Cazenave Posted: 7/5/1999; 8:31:23 AM Topic: WebEdit and Subscription Msg #: 8197 Prev/Next: 8196 / 8198
I'm having problems setting up the subscription feature for guest databases. When I do an update the server chokes on a date problem. I traced down what is happening and it seems that in mainResponder.subscriptions.server the line that reads :
lastupdate = date (lastupdate) //convert from a net-standard-string
isn't working. I tried a QuickScript and somehow date () doesn't work with net-standard-strings. Try date(date.netstandardstring (clock.now ())), I get a can't coerce error.
Our date preferences are set to french standards in the Date & Time control panels.
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:51:16 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.