XML-RPC for Java 0.5

Author:Hannes Wallnöfer
Posted:7/6/1999; 6:15:51 AM
Topic:Java, Servlets, XML-RPC

There´s a new version of our XML-RPC library for Java:

http://helma.at/hannes/xmlrpc/

This version supports keep-alive HTTP connections for the built in server and client, and I´ve noticed performance go up more than 100% on some platforms/JVMs, especially when the same client is talking to the same server a lot. I thought this information may be useful for the authors of other XML-RPC implementations.

I´ve also set up a mailing list for XML-RPC/Java for future announcements and discussion.

Hannes