XML-RPC on Freshmeat.net

Author:Hannes Wallnöfer
Posted:7/7/1999; 9:15:46 AM
Topic:Java, Servlets, XML-RPC

I´ve added a record for XML-RPC at Freshmeat.net in the Web/Development category. This is for the whole of XML-RPC, not for a specific implementation.

http://www.freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/07/06/931275676.html

The text is basically taken from the XML-RPC website. The version number is a required field at Freshmeat.net, and since I couldn´t find out if the XML-RPC spec does have a version number and if so, what it is, I just filled in 1.0 for now. If that´s not right just let me know.

Hannes