Re: config.mainresponder.urls

Author:André Radke
Posted:7/6/1999; 2:49:28 PM
Topic:config.mainresponder.urls

Perhaps I don't understand how this is supposed to work. I think the URLS table works like aliases or glossary items in that they substitute the value when the name is supplied.

No, that's not what they do. The entries in the config.mainResponder.urls table (or site-specific #urls table) have nothing to do with how mainResponder locates the object requested by your browser. More information:

http://frontier.userland.com/titleSearch$configMainresponderUrls