Re: XML-RPC for Emacs

Author:Jesper Anderson
Posted:7/6/1999; 2:37:57 PM
Topic:XML-RPC for Emacs

For me it would be better if it used the fastest possible route. External XML handling would improve performance and make it easier to develop, so I don't think anyone would argue against it.

What would be really interesting is if I could open a file from Frontier in (x)emacs, just like I can open a file over FTP, just like a local file. Then (x)emacs could work as a plug-in replacement editor for the Frontier editor.