Re: XML-RPC for Emacs

Author:Eric Kidd
Posted:7/6/1999; 4:26:05 PM
Topic:XML-RPC for Emacs

What would be really interesting is if I could open a file from Frontier in (x)emacs, just like I can open a file over FTP, just like a local file. Then (x)emacs could work as a plug-in replacement editor for the Frontier editor.

This would be very easy to do with XML-RPC. You could get by with well under a hundred lines of code in each environment, I'd guess.

Cheers,
Eric