Re: Is Frontier the solution for these people?

Author:Brian Feltovich
Posted:7/8/1999; 12:16:07 PM
Topic:Is Frontier the solution for these people?

I am very interested in the answers to these questions. I'd like to propose Frontier for a website that has a similar situation and they need to know how hard it is to configure and use AND how hard it is to find competent consultants for set-up or later projects.

Any info and advice much appreciated.

Brian Feltovich bandh@spiretech.com