Re: Distinction between opening GDB with filemenu vs. db.open?

Author:erik
Posted:7/8/1999; 7:26:41 PM
Topic:Distinction between opening GDB with filemenu vs. db.open?

Thanks... I overlooked that parameter.

What would be cool for me would be if the docs mentioned things like db.xxx are deprecated (not going away, just essentially obsolete) due to the new guest db architecture. That list of verbs is starting to look as long as 4th Dimensions's (my other favorite environment).