default.html in www folder with domains pointing to address?

Author:erik
Posted:7/9/1999; 4:33:52 PM
Topic:default.html in www folder with domains pointing to address?

I had been allowing people who enter server.com/ to be redirected using a meta refresh inside default.html which is in the www folder of my Frontier folder hierarchy. The redirection loaded a page inside my gdb.

That was working fine. Now I want the shorter URLs so I put an address for my config.domains.default pointing to a table with addresses for all my subsites. The shorter URLs work, but now the default.html does not get loaded, instead my browser just lists the top level of my gdb. How do I get back the redirect behavior?

erik