Clone OS to run NT apps

Author:Steven C. Den Beste
Posted:7/9/1999; 4:48:06 PM
Topic:Clone OS to run NT apps

I remember last year there was a great deal of excitement in the Mac community because some European company had announced that they had a complete MacOS run-alike which they were going to be offering for sale.

It turned out to be a hoax.

I wonder if there's really any "there" there on this one. WIN32 is a very large and comprehensive API, and I'm not sure that fully emulating it is as simple as all of that.