Mac NetEvents for what?

Author:Hubrich@hempseed.com
Posted:7/14/1999; 7:33:16 AM
Topic:Mac NetEvents for what?

We tried to use the standard method Frontier has to serve HTTP in Macs, and Frontier runs NetEvents. Frontier needs near 20Mb to run and NetEvents hangs after open 24 connections. All connections are opened at the same time!! and then the system fails.

We use a Mac G3, system 8.6, 64Mb RAM, RamDoubler.

Is there another way? for what NetEvent is there?

Any answer will be wellcome, we are desperate!

Please answer to this to addresses: mailto:JESUSS@santandersupernet.com

mailto:juanfc@lcc.uma.es