302 Found instead of newsToRss.xml

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:7/14/1999; 8:40:29 AM
Topic:302 Found instead of newsToRss.xml

I've just started working with myuserland.root on our intranet, and I'm running into difficulties.

Whenever myUserlandSuite.registerChannel accesses newsToRss.xml on my news site, it gets a "302 Found" html page, then complains that "RDF" doesn't exist in the resulting html code. This makes sense, but doesn't explain to me why mainresponder is sending a "302 Found" message. I read somewhere that "302" means a redirect, but as far as I can tell, it's not redirecting.

Now... I do have config.mainresponder.domains.default pointing to another table, and "news" in that table points to news.root. Could this be a cause for my problems?

--Steve