Web Server Errors

Author:asa@asauthors.org
Posted:7/14/1999; 5:34:58 PM
Topic:Web Server Errors

I'm interested in setting up frontier as a server for office computers. We've got a variety of Macs connected via ethernet. My first stumble is the error message being sent when I try to start the web server without a web connection being established.

It spits out a message saying that too many sockets are open.

Now that I'm online, and hoping to get the exact error message for this message the web server starts immediately.

I may need some more basic help on connecting macs, TCP/IP, etc any pointers ?