Re: Every pub has to define the integrity lines ...

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/16/1999; 5:08:44 PM
Topic:Every pub has to define the integrity lines ...

Hopefully after a suitable but short period of suspension she will be reinstated. The message has been sent, and The Merc can't afford to lose her insights and would be less valuable to me if she found other outlets for her journalistic output

I agree. For me the deciding factor was that. Do I get value from reading here columns with or without conflicts? Yes I do. So slap her wrist, and bring her back on board.