What has to go into #tools of guest database?

Author:Georg Berg
Posted:7/19/1999; 1:07:41 AM
Topic:What has to go into #tools of guest database?

The case:

I get error messages that "getTitle" is not defined until I copy the verb from the frontier.root into the #tools table of the guest database.

Questions:

Why aren't all macros called automatically? What do I have to prepare to make my guest databases ready for everything that is in frontier.root?