Re: What has to go into #tools of guest database?

Author:Heath Tanner
Posted:7/19/1999; 9:24:56 AM
Topic:What has to go into #tools of guest database?

I get error messages that "getTitle" is not defined until I copy the verb from the frontier.root into the #tools table of the guest database.

Questions:

Why aren't all macros called automatically? What do I have to prepare to make my guest databases ready for everything that is in frontier.root?

Any macros in user.html.macros, in addition to the standard macros (at html.data.standardMacros) should be available for use by websites located in guest databases.