Looking for a couple of pieces of myuserland.root

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:7/19/1999; 8:55:52 PM
Topic:Looking for a couple of pieces of myuserland.root

I am looking for a couple of missing pieces from myuserland.root.

Could someone tell me where I can find a copy of: myuserland.myUserLandWebsite and config.myuserland.batchloader?

I am going through the code and I would like to bing up a site as soon as possible.

Thanx!

-Erin