Re: Mac does DHCP...

Author:Don W Strickland
Posted:7/21/1999; 10:30:49 PM
Topic:Mac does DHCP...

... The pod is basically a DHCP hub. ... 3rd parties will put this all over the place... The /. boys will love shoving linux on this!

I totally agree. In fact, if Micheal Dell is as sharp as everyone thinks he is we will see AirDell ... the same pod with a Dell logo. It would make my year if Dell, Gateway, Compaq, and IBM would announce AirWhatever products and machines with antennas and a slot to snap in the same $99 client card that Apple sells.

Of course ... AirDell might be a dog of a product name. ;-)