Re: iBook RAM

Author:Jim Stegman
Posted:7/23/1999; 12:45:08 PM
Topic:iBook RAM

Kam said: Do your mother-in-law need a 300Mhz G3 to play solitaire? or to send e-mail?
Not at all, she is happy with her Performa (gasp) 6400/180, EXCEPT that it is not portable. But you raised an interesting question, given the choice, would you put the money in CPU or RAM? I think I'd rather put it in CPU since the RAM is so much easier to upgrade... just fill the empty slot.