Re: The Doctor is In

Author:David Detlefsen
Posted:7/28/1999; 2:03:38 PM
Topic:The Doctor is In

This is great news. I've got the book and I want more.

Will there be more O'Reilly stuff or will Matt's efforts be entirely on-line? It would be a shame if printed reference material weren't part of UserLand's strategy (at least in some third party format or perhaps downloadable and printable). Books go places where computers (at least for the time being) can't.

Dave Detlefsen