Re: The Doctor is In

Author:Paul Grunwald
Posted:7/28/1999; 4:29:21 PM
Topic:The Doctor is In

This is excellent news for the Frontier community and Userland!

I only discovered Frontier about three weeks ago as a solution to a project I am working. The lack of formal documentation has been one of the items that has made Frontier a hard sell internally. The fact that there was an O'Reilly book did help.

The power and elegance of Frontier is a strong selling point but communicating this to both technical and non-technical decision makers can be helped by updating the documentation and tutorials. I hope there is a 2nd Edition of the Matt's book that ships with every copy of Frontier.

Congratulations again,

P.