Re: The Doctor is In

Author:Ben Griffiths
Posted:7/28/1999; 4:48:00 PM
Topic:The Doctor is In

I thoroughly agree. Within my organisation, it has been impossible to a) duplicate the power of Frontier on a sensible budget and b) get anyone to accept Frontier as a viable software product. I'd love to be able to use it professionally, but I can't say that the informal nature of Userland comes across as anything but sloppy and unprofessional to the people higher up. Sorry folks, but there it is. Great product (I've used Frontier since pre-Applescript days), but a marketing catastrophe.

Ben.

PS: As a sub-editor by trade, I'd love to help edit and refine documentation, or contribute in any way I can.